- $150 for the medical examination with a panel physician
- Discounted to $100 for children age 0-14
- $40 for chest x-ray (required for ages 11+)
- $15 for blood tests. (required for ages 15+)
- Additional costs if extra blood tests are required due to specific health conditions.
- For example, the government requires additional tests for all immigrants and refugees with high blood pressure or diabetes. These typically cost an extra $10-25.
- Payment can be made with Visa, Mastercard, Debit or Cash